Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Third Quarters Reflection...

"Education is the key to success", this quotation is telling us that education is important where in it serves as the bridge or as the key to success and thank God there are teachers who are helping us to learn
As third quarter is nearly passing away, I have learned a lot. First, is that by putting a picture on our notepad on our exercises by hyperlinking the pictures, and when you will click that area the picture will appear instantly. So, that's it. That's what I learned his third quarter. The problems that I have encountered this third quarter was, when we hyperlink pictures on the notepad when I click it I couldn't see any picture appear so I have to start.
Moving on, I will change and be more responsible.

2 comments:

  1. being responsible is good... I'm trying to be like that too, unfortunately it seems that I can't.. hope you can.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havin' such a responsibility is a one step forward to success. Good Luck! :]

    ReplyDelete