Tuesday, February 8, 2011

....v!Vaaaa ViG@nnnn....

When the month of January is approaching, the first thing that comes into our mind is Vigan Festival. It is also a tradition that we biguenos are celebrating it. Saint Paul is the patron ofVigan so he is the superstar of this festival. One of the highlights of this festival is that street dancing, where in it is a contes that anyone can join. 25th is the main day all are waiting for thye grand parade. But now, I'm not one of them because I myself will be joining the parade!yey! In the other part of this event, there are rides and everything so it's like a huge play ground!Happy!
There are a lot of activities or events happening in Vigan by the month of January so come and join us. It'll be great. This festival is an experience for me because I joined the parade and it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment