Monday, February 14, 2011

'2011 KANNAWIDAN'

What comes first into your mind when you hear kannawidan? For me, it's another festival for bigueños, a tradition also to celebrate in the month of February where in we can touch the Chinese New Year.
In this festival many are coming here in Vigan to sell their very own product to advertise their product here. So, I think this is what we call kannawidan festival. And it's fun and enjoyable, presumably this is helpful so that the other cities or town can come here to sell their very own product here. There are also many artists who visited here in vigan, they are so humble and very friendly I think. Like John Prats and Jimmy Bundoc, my gosh! they are so handsome. I'm so lucky I have pictures with them. A lot of fireworks are displayed also at night of course.
Now, I'm enjoying these kannawidan festival and surprised of the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment