Thursday, February 17, 2011

*my dream* *my future*


It all started with a dream and if we strive to achieve it, let's believe on it, on ourselves that we can be and then we will survive and I think that, it will be our future.

Once, when I wasstill on my elementary days, a dentist went to our school to check up our teeth and then she told me that I'm very good because my teeth are clean and there it begins, a dream where in I wanted to become a dentist. But years had passed when my ambition to become a dentist is slowly vanishing. And now I realizes that I want also to become a nurse someday just like my tita's ate's and others. They had already their own jobs and everthing. Living in other countries as well. But then, nowadays many nurses have no job, their just only at home or they are what we call now "tambay". So, I don't know now what course will I take. There is a conflict too between me and my father because he wants me to become a teacher, but I have no interest in teaching or stuff doing by a teacher. That's it. Iam very confused on my stage right now.

Now, all I have to do is study hard and I know God is always there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment